Interesting project

Developer
Nov 19, 2008 at 9:36 AM
Heya,

Interesting and very ambitious project you've got here.

Is this still actively being developed?

If so, I may have some free time now and then to help with debugging.

Cheers,

Kender
Coordinator
Nov 21, 2008 at 3:29 PM
Hi Kender,

sure, the project will be developed, but I have almost no time. It is hobby project, to learn new interesting technologies, and WPF is an interesting technology. I have made you to a contributer of the project. Maybe, I will restart work in the next days.

bye,
Andre
Developer
Nov 21, 2008 at 3:52 PM
Ah okay,
I'm not that much interested in WPF (or GUIs in general), although I must admit that I'm impressed what you did with it in this project.

I happen to like finding bugs, hunting down their causes and trying to figure out possible solutions.

I'm also interested in the AI aspects of this project, though mostly as a learning experience since my AI work so far has only been very basic.

Your code looks very clean, well organized and well commented and I like 4X games so I'm glad to be on board.

So if you have a plan of approach or a task-list, I'll see what I can do.

Kender

Coordinator
Nov 22, 2008 at 4:42 PM
Hi Kender, 

the issue tracker is my one and only task list. I have seen, that you have detected a couple of bugs with solutions inclusive (wow). Maybe, you are interested in fixing them? I have currently not much spare time, to work on majesty of omega, but I will continue this project.

Best Regards,
Andre